Monday, September 14, 2009

let the trouble i cause be the reason


"cause i'm a mess and you know that i can't help it..

trihone never seemed this long before"
(
take this to heart, mayday parade)

Yes i'm one who shares only his joy and not his grief with his closest people.. if that is wrong, then i'm sorry.. i don't see the need to trouble others over my problems.. does that mean i don't trust them enough to share my worries? Heck no! it's because i trust them that i choose to do so.. i know that if they know my grief, they'll try their level best to help.. just like i would for them.. to those who know me enough, you know it's hard for me to say 'NO'.. not when you call for help.. not when you need someone to talk to..


i see friends as my reason to smile; the source of my laughter.. and i would not want to change that by burdening them with my sorrow.. sorry people, i know you care but that's just how i am.. I know i don't usually show it but i do care about everyone close to me.. i'll do anything to lend a helping hand..

i believe that everything we do is governed by our intuition.. the heart will tell the body to act accordingly to show how it feels.. but at certain points, even hearts get confused.. this ain't what can easily be explained by logic.. something that you can't see doesn't mean its not there.. maybe if you look hard enough, you'll see the unseen.. feel what is deep inside a person.. help him express what even his heart can't.

they say that when you love someone, you would do anything for that person.. but apparently 'would do' and actually 'doing' is a whole different thing.. sometimes they don't ask and so you don't know.. and sometimes you do it, but it just ain't enough.. the complication of a relationship is just so beyond reasons..

for You i would change, so please give me the strength.. show me what is wrong and what is right.. send me Your message however You choose to.. let me know that You are willing to listen to my plead and prayer..

in You i trust..

1 comment:

  1. yer itulah anda.
    for the 1st tym aku btol2 mbace dan memahami entri ko.smile n peace~ ^.^

    ReplyDelete